FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Trail Mix Crispy Rice Cereal Bars
What could be more fun than crispy rice cereal bars made with a sweet-and-salty trail mix containing peanuts, raisins and colorful chocolate button candies?
View all tips »
Regular marshmallows can also be used to make this treat. Use one 10-ounce bag, containing about 40 regular marshmallows.
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 jar marshmellow cream (7 ounce)
- 5 cup(s) toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup(s) Kar’s™ Sweet ‘n Salty Mix® (4 2-ounce bags)
- Preheat oven to 325°F; lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; do not let the butter brown. Stir in the marshmallow crème and continue stirring until completely melted. Fold in the toasted rice cereal and the Kar’s Sweet & Salty Mix until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, lightly press the cereal mixture into the prepared pan. Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.