FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rich & Creamy Hot Fudge Sauce
Your guests will appoint you to foodie status when you pour on your homemade hot fudge. Whether you let it cascade over ice cream sundaes or drizzle it onto dessert plates, this hot fudge will hypnotize their taste buds.
View all tips »
For an elegant presentation, drizzle sauce onto plate, top with cake and serve with assorted berries.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cup(s) Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine evaporated milk, sugar, butter and honey in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in morsels and vanilla extract until thickened and smooth.
- Serve over ice cream or cake. Store leftover sauce in refrigerator; reheat before serving. If needed, add water to thin to desired consistency. Recipe makes approximately 3 cups.