FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ritz Breaded Tilapia
Crushed Ritz crackers and Tone’s flavorful Salmon Seasoning are combined to give this mild fish a crust that absolutely bursts with flavor. Enjoy this with steamed broccoli and red skin potatoes.
- 4 Fresh Tilapia Filets
- 6 Tbsp. Bertolli® Olive Oil
- 6 oz. Ritz® Crackers (Crushed)
- 5 tsp. Tone’s® Spices Salmon & Seafood Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Tone's® Parsely Flakes
- 2 oz. Motts® Real Lemon
- Mix crushed Ritz® and seasoning in a bowl.
- Coat tilapia with olive oil and coat generously with the cracker mixture.
- Heat remainder of olive oil in sauté pan to medium-high heat.
- Cook tilapia on each side for 3 minutes until internal temp reaches 160°F degrees.
- Sprinkle fish with real lemon juice and top with parsley flakes.
- Remove from pan and serve.