FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
RO*TEL® Cowboy Quesadillas
Servings: 12 (1/2 quesadilla each)
Cheesy quesadilla filled with shredded chicken and spicy tomatoes
- 8 oz. pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 4 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced green onions
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch
- Combine cheese and drained tomatoes in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on medium (50%) 2 minutes; stir. Continue microwaving on medium 2 minutes more or until cheese is completely melted. Add chicken and onions; mix well.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Spoon about 2/3 cup chicken mixture onto bottom half of tortilla; fold tortilla over to cover chicken mixture. Cook 1 minute on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Cut into wedges to serve.