FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
RO*TEL® Famous Queso Dip
A creamy, cheesy and spicy dip made with just 2 ingredients—a RO*TEL® signature recipe
View all tips »
- 1 can RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (10 ounce), undrained
- 1 pkg. Velveeta® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese, cut into .50-inch cubes (16 ounce)
To make in microwave, combine undrained tomatoes and cheese in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or just until cheese melts, stirring after 3 minutes. Remove from microwave; stir until mixture is well blended. CAUTION: Dish will be hot; use hot pads.
- Combine undrained tomatoes and cheese in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.