FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
RO*TEL® Queso Burger
Servings: 6 (1 sandwich and 2 tablespoons sauce each)
Hamburgers get a spicy kick from a cheesy tomato and chili sauce.
View all tips »
For Grilling: Cook patties on preheated grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until cooked through (160°F), turning occasionally
- 1 1/2 lb. ground sirloin beef
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Velveeta® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into cubes
- 6 hamburger buns, split, toasted
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, cut into 6 slices
- Shape meat evenly into 6 patties. Cook in large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until cooked through (160°F), turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine undrained tomatoes and chilies and cheese in 1-1/2-quart microwavable dish; cover. Microwave on high 5 minutes or just until cheese melts, stirring after 3 minutes. Remove from microwave; stir mixture until well blended.