FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
RO*TEL® Rockin’ Tacos
Spicy tomatoes add a kick to this soft taco recipe with seasoned beef, lettuce and Cheddar cheese!
View all tips »
Copyright ConAgra Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.
- 1 lb. ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 2 can (10 oz. each) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, divided
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz. each) taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 3 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- Add 1 can undrained tomatoes and seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, drain remaining can of tomatoes; set aside.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly onto tortillas; top with lettuce, drained tomatoes and cheese.