FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
RO*TEL® Tostada Stack
Servings: 4 (1 Tostada Stack each)
Tostada shells with layers of refried beans, chicken, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 can (16 oz.) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 8 tostada shells
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken, warmed
- 1 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend (1 cup = 4 oz.)
- Sour cream, optional
- Sliced ripe olives, optional
- Set aside 1/4 cup drained tomatoes. Combine remaining tomatoes, reserved liquid and refried beans in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Place one tostada shell on each of 4 serving plates. Top each with 1/8th of the following: bean mixture, chicken, lettuce and cheese. Place another shell on top of each and repeat layers.
- Sprinkle each stack with 1 tablespoon reserved tomatoes. Serve with sour cream and/or ripe olives, if desired.