FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Roast Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Mayonnaise
This hearty sandwich, with its spicy mayo, is terrific for lunch or a fast weeknight supper. Complete the meal with coleslaw or potato salad—both easy to pick up at your Club—along with the roast beef.
View all tips »
To add some sizzle, spread 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeño pepper (canned or fresh) over roast beef and cheese layers.
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. prepared creamy horseradish
- 1 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices Castle Wood™ Variety-Pack Deli Meats, Roast Beef
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- Mix the mayonnaise, horseradish and mustard together in a small bowl. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place a slice of cheese, 2 tomato slices and 2 slices of roast beef on 4 slices of bread.
- Top with the remaining bread to make a sandwich. Butter the outsides of the bread.