FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
If you’re not sure how to add great flavor to your roast, follow this simple recipe for a great-tasting rub.
View all tips »
Serve with sweet potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts.
- 1 eye of round roast brought to room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Parsley Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Place roast on oiled baking sheet. Season (rub) with all ingredients.
- Place in the oven and roast for 7 minutes per pound.
- Take out of oven and cover with foil for 15 minutes.