FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Roasted Garlic and Herb Steaks with Balsamic Butter
Shake Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning on to thee steaks for a boost of flavor. You'll have everyone coming back for more.
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. stuffed Spanish olives with pimento, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 4 strip steaks
- 3 Tbsp. Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Mix butter, feta cheese, olives, vinegar and 1 teaspoon seasoning in a medium-sized bowl with an electric mixer until blended. Chill until steaks are done.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons seasoning over the steaks, gently rubbing into the surface.
- Grill the steak over direct high heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked to desired doneness, 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare, turning once. Remove the steaks and top with the Balsamic Butter. Let steaks rest 3 to 5 minutes before serving.