FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Roasted Potatoes with Sour Cream Olive Garden® Dipping Sauce
The perfectly simple starchy side, but flavorful enough to stand on its own. Serve these easy roasted potatoes next to steak, chicken or pork or with dipping sauce as a surprisingly satisfying addition to an appetizer spread.
View all tips »
Add chopped herbs on potatoes as a garnish.
Serve with a grilled steak.
- 3/4 cup(s) Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 10 medium golden red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. TABASCO® sauce
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground sea salt
- Cut potatoes into quarters and toss in 1/4 cup dressing. Sprinkle with ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Lay on sprayed, foiled cookie sheet and roast at 450°F for 30 minutes.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon TABASCO sauce to the sour cream and 1/2 cup dressing to make dipping sauce.