FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Roasted Turkey and Cranberry Bites
All the flavor of that home-cooked holiday meal in a single bite. These satisfying appetizers stack turkey, sweet cranberry sauce and rich and creamy cream cheese for an incredibly easy way to enjoy seasonal flavors.
View all tips »
Can be served with a chive or green onion garnish.
- 8 slices of deep friend or roasted turkey, cut into quarters
- 1 cup(s) cranberry sauce
- 1 cup(s) cream cheese
- 1 baguette, sliced into 16 slices
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Spread each baguette slice with cream cheese.
- Top with turkey slice and a spoonful of cranberry sauce.