FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Roasted Vegetable Salad
This hearty side dish showcases a parade of garden-fresh vegetables, from corn on the cob to asparagus and sweet red peppers.
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, halved
- 1/2 lb. baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) plus 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into 2-in. lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cup(s) cubed French bread
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with 1/4 cup oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place in two greased 15x10x1-inch baking pans. Bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté asparagus in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer.
- Cut corn from cobs; place in a large bowl. Stir in the bread, tomatoes, cheese, basil, asparagus and roasted vegetable mixture. Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over mixture and toss to coat.