FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
Classic rocky road ingredients top a tender cookie crust in an out-of-this-world decadent dessert.
View all tips »
Experiment with different nuts and toppings to get the flavor combo you love most!
- 2 cup(s) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup(s) caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips evenly over crust. Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until topping is melted. Cool completely, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cut into wedges.