FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rosemary-Garlic Roast Beef
When you start with USDA Choice cuts, you're sure to bring great flavor to the table. Try this blend of tender beef and fresh vegetables all available right in club.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Tone's® Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 eye of round beef roast (2 to 3 lb.)
- 4 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 12 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-in. slices
- Combine the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; set aside 4 teaspoons. Rub the remaining mixture over roast; place in a greased shallow roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk reserved herb mixture with oil. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potatoes, yellow peppers and onion; add oil mixture. Seal bag and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 30 to 60 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).
- Transfer roast and peppers to a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile, return potatoes and onion to the oven; bake 10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.