FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rosemary Garlic Salmon with Greek Style Salsa
Grilled salmon and Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning are a great duo but combined with a Greek Style Salsa with tomatoes, cucumbers and kalamata olives it’s outstanding!
View all tips »
Use Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning to season marinades, chicken, seafood, pork or beef. For delicious grilled vegetables, toss cut-up vegetables with olive oil and Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning.
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cucumber (peeled and seeded)
- 1/4 cup(s) halved kalamata OR black olives
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 4 salmon fillets
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Combine tomato, cucumber, olives, 2 teaspoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon seasoning in a small bowl. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Lightly brush salmon with oil and sprinkle 1-1/2 tablespoons seasoning on the salmon.
- Grill over medium direct heat, turning once, for 10 to 12 minutes until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Top salmon with Greek Style Salsa and sprinkle with feta cheese.