FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rosemary Garlic Salmon
Turning a fillet of salmon into a delicious feast is easier than ever. With only five simple ingredients and minimal work, you can create a healthy meal for the family in less than 15 minutes.
- 1 1/2 lb. fillet or steaks
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. Tone’s Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Combine melted butter and oil and brush on both sides of the salmon.
- Sprinkle the Rosemary Garlic seasoning and the black pepper generously on both sides of the fish.
- Place fish on a shallow baking dish or roasting pan. Bake or broil 8 to 12 minutes until cooked through (flip once).
- Serve with lemon wedges.