FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rosemary Pork Loin
Sam’s Club quality whole boneless pork loin transforms this recipe into a juicy, great tasting dinner that hypnotizes the senses with its herby aroma. And with an easy prep and quick grilling time, this recipe is great for the family any night of the week.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. minced dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.)
- Place garlic on a cutting board; sprinkle with salt. Using the flat side of a knife, mash garlic. Continue to mash until it reaches a paste consistency. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in the oil, rosemary and pepper; brush over pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 9 to 11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°F. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.