FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Fresh rosemary is the ideal herb for complementing the natural flavors in potatoes and onions. With a no-fuss baking method for cooking this recipe, this simple, brilliantly colored side dish is the perfect pairing for a higher-maintenance main course.
- 1 1/2 lb. potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 1/2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 1/2 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary or 1 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and garlic; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.