FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rosemary Roasted Red-skin Golden Potatoes
These beautifully golden, roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish for an endless variety of main dishes.
View all tips »
Shake the pan to turn the potatoes every 10 minutes or so.
- 1 1/2 lb. red-skin golden potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. melted Daily Chef™ Salted Butter Quarters
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. ground rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. each kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- Optional: several dashes of Tabasco® sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (including Tabasco®, if desired) and toss well to coat the potatoes
- Spread the potatoes out on a cookie sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve with a sprinkle of kosher salt.