FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rosy Red Fruit Compote
Pretty in pink, this delightful fruit cocktail is an ideal starter for a light lunch, or topped with lemon sorbet for a summer dessert.
View all tips »
If desired, omit the PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur and replace with non-alcoholic pomegranate juice.
- 1 pink grapefruit, segmented
- 1 cup(s) watermelon balls
- 1 cup(s) strawberry halves
- 1 cup(s) Northwest Cherries (Dark Sweet or Rainier), pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup(s) PAMA® Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 Tbsp. finely-sliced fresh mint leaves
- Sugar, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds, optional
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Prepare fruit and refrigerate separately up to one day before serving.
- One hour before serving, combine fruit in a large bowl. Toss with Pama Pomegranate Liqueur and mint. Add sugar to taste.
- To serve, place fruit into tall glasses or parfait glasses. Top each glass with 1/2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds, if desired. Garnish with mint sprig.