FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rotisserie Chicken Panini
Deliciously seasoned Member’s Mark® rotisserie chicken and prepared pesto makes this sandwich quick and easy to prepare for lunch or dinner on busy days, while Sam’s Club signature Artisan Fresh™ bread is the ideal choice to complete this restaurant-quality meal.
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 1/2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. prepared pesto
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Dash pepper
- 4 slices bread of your choice
- 1/4 lb. sliced rotisserie chicken
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 2 slices smoked part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread half over two bread slices.
- Layer with chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese, onion and tomato. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over remaining bread slices; place over top. Brush outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.