FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rotisserie Chicken and Pasta Salad
Tossed in a simple yet sophisticated dressing made with balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil, this pasta salad is a great make-ahead lunch.
View all tips »
Use remaining dressing on the salad, if desired or serve over greens.
- 8 oz. uncooked rotini pasta, about 2 40910 cup
- 3 Tbsp. Member’s Mark® Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- tsp. ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Sunset® Campari® Tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 cup(s) skin removed, skin removed, diced
- 1 cup(s) artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced black olives
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water after draining.2. Combine vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly pour in oil, whisking until all the oil has been added; set aside.3. Place Campari® Tomatoes with remaining ingredients into a large bowl. Add pasta, toss with ½ cup dressing. Chill.