FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rotisserie Chicken with Pesto and Goat Cheese, Tomato and Spinach Panini
The tender texture of rotisserie chicken is perfect for blending with the distinctly fresh flavor of pesto. Soft, mild goat cheese, juicy tomatoes and focaccia add a blend of delicate textures and flavors in this savory sandwich.
View all tips »
Save other half of chicken for later use.
Substitute fresh mozzarella for goat cheese.
Substitute basil leaves for spinach.
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 1 herb and garlic focaccia, cut into 4 pieces*
- 8 Tbsp. goat cheese, softened (2 Tbsp. per sandwich)
- 1/2 cup(s) Artisan Fresh® pesto
- 4 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach (handful per sandwich)
*Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
- Take skin off and pull chicken into pieces.
- Add pesto to chicken and mix well.
- Spread goat cheese on bread then spoon on chicken mixture.
- Lay 3 slices of tomato onto chicken mixture and top with a handful of spinach and press.