FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rotisserie Pulled Chicken Tacos
Add a simply delicious, quick and unexpected twist to traditional chicken tacos with all-star Executive Chef Molly Hawks’ special slaw and pulled rotisserie chicken recipe.
View all tips »
Serve each taco with a lime for an additional festive flare.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 jar Smoked Jalapeno Salsa (15 ounce)
- 12 White Corn Tortillas (Soft Taco Size)
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Coleslaw Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Red Onion, Finely Diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro Leaves, Washed
- 2 Limes, each cut into 8 wedges
- Using your hands, shred the chicken, discarding any bones and skin.
- Heat the Salsa in a non-reactive sauce pot over medium-low heat.
- Add the shredded chicken to the salsa and heat through. Season to taste with salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the hot sauce and fresh lime juice.
- Add the coleslaw mix to the mayonnaise mixture and toss to combine.
- Heat the tortillas.
- To assemble the tacos, spoon the chicken down the center of each tortilla and top with the cabbage mixture. Top with diced onion and cilantro.