FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Salad with Ranch, and Croutons Made from DiGiorno® Pizza
Good news! We’ve developed a new way to incorporate your kid’s favorite food (pizza, of course) into a nutritious meal you can feel good about. Cut up a pizza pie to make tasty croutons for your kid’s salad and who knows, they might end up with a new favorite food.
View all tips »
Cut other half of pizza in strips for kids. Use extra dressing as a dipping sauce for strips.
Serve salad in 8- or 10-oz. cups as an easy to-go solution.
- 1 DiGiorno® Pizza
- 6 cup(s) organic spring mix
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake pizza until golden brown.
- Cut pizza in half. Then cut into bite-size croutons.
- Toss salad greens, tomatoes and cucumber slices together.
- Drizzle dressing onto salad greens and top with pizza croutons.