FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Salmon Fillets with Spinach & Three Cheese Ravioli and Creamy Pesto Sauce
This easy dish will look great being served for any occasion and half of the meal is already made.
View all tips »
Use 1 lb. Daily Chef Spaghetti in place of ravioli.
Don’t have a scale to weigh the portions? Cut the salmon in half. Cut each half in half. Cut each quarter in half and you’ll have even 8 portions.
- 1 side salmon (about 2 ½ pound) cut into 8 5 ounce portions
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- tsp. ground pepper
- 1 jar prepared alfredo sauce (15 ounce)
- 1/3 cup(s) Artisan Fresh™ Pesto Sauce
- 1 pkg. Artisan Fresh™ Spinach & Three-Cheese Ravioli (32 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rub salmon filets with olive oil; Season salmon with salt and pepper; Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until salmon is cooked through but still moist.
- While salmon is cooking, heat alfredo sauce In a small saucepan; stir in pesto.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain; Toss with 1 cup of alfredo mixture.
- To serve: Place pasta on a plate or serving platter. Top with salmon fillets, spoon remaining sauce over fish and pasta.