FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Salmon in Lime Sauce
Marinate fresh, top-quality Sam's Club salmon and vegetables in a zesty lime mixture, wrap in foil and grill until tender and flaky.
- 1 1/3 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 small, sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Add the tomato, pepper and onions to remaining marinade; refrigerate fish and vegetables for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade from fish and vegetables. Place each salmon fillet and about 1/3 cup vegetable mixture on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square). Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open carefully to allow steam to escape.