FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Salmon with Pecan-Honey Sauce
A sweet and crunchy pecan glaze gives this fresh salmon entree a delicate flavor, making it an elegant entree for special occasions.
- 6 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, divided
- 1 cup(s) coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup(s) honey
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook salmon in oil and 6 tablespoons butter for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook pecans and honey in remaining butter over medium-low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salmon.