FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Salsa Ranch Salad
All it takes is a little extra flavor and crunchy texture to bump your salad’s excitement factor up a notch.
View all tips »
For an entrée salad, top with 1/4 package fajita seasoned chicken strips and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 6 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) coarsely broken tortilla chips (optional)
- Place greens in serving bowl, top with pepper strips and shredded carrots.
- Drizzle with dressing and salsa. Sprinkle with tortilla chips. Serve immediately.