FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Santa Fe Chicken and Rice
It’s chicken and spice and everything delicious in this one-dish wonder: Simply simmer Member's Mark ® Canned Chicken Breasts, rice, black beans, and corn along with a hearty broth featuring Swanson® Chicken Broth and Pace® Picante Sauce.
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Swanson® Chicken Broth of Chicken Stock
- 1 cup(s) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 can Members Mark® Canned Chicken Breast, drained
- 1 Tbsp. vegtable oil
- 1 cup(s) uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add the rice and cook and stir until its golden.
- Stir in broth, picante sauce and cumin and heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, stir in the canned chicken, beans, and corn. Top with cheese and cover and cook for 5 minutes.