FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sausage Biscuit Bites
Breakfast just got a whole lot tastier with these little sausage pies. Using refrigerated biscuit dough for the crust makes them a snap. Grab a couple to eat on the go or pair them with hash browns or grits for a full breakfast.
View all tips »
- To easily fill muffin cups, pour egg mixture into a pitcher.
- Baked biscuits may be individually wrapped and frozen, then reheated in a microwave oven.
- For a simple variation, use ground turkey in place of breakfast sausage
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 12 refrigerated Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray cups of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine sausage, green onions and bell pepper in a large, deep skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the sausage is evenly brown and crumbled. Drain and place on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Separate biscuit dough into 12 individual biscuits, flatten and press into bottom and sides of muffin cups.
- Spoon the reserved sausage mixture evenly over the biscuit dough.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl or pitcher; season with salt and pepper. Pour over sausage mixture until three-quarters full. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the top of muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until filling is set.