FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sausage Cheese Pizza
Pizza cooked on the grill is one of the surest ways to get real pizza oven flavor and crust at home. Quickly grill the raw crust to set it. Then add your favorite toppings – in this case, Johnsonville Brats – and put it back on the grill to heat through and finish.
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 oz. shredded fontina or Asiago
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese or ricotta
- 3 oz. crumbled Gorgonzola
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Soak skewers in water for 30-60 minutes before using to avoid charring.
- If there is still a strip of striated muscle attached to the side of any scallops, grasp firmly and pull to remove. Place orange juice in a large bowl and submerge scallops in juice; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until beginning to color but still soft. Drain on paper towels.
- Place citrus rub in a shallow dish. Remove scallops from juice. Roll the edges of each scallop in the dry rub and wrap with a strip of bacon, overlapping the ends.
- Thread 4 bacon-wrapped scallops onto each skewer and cook immediately or cover and chill for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Grill skewers 4 to 6 minutes until scallops are opaque in the center and firm to the touch, turning once. Serve with lemon or lime wedges.