FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sausage Skillet Dinner
Sausage dinners are satisfying, and so is the idea of having just one skillet to clean up. This one-pan meal uses hearty sausage, fresh apples and potatoes from your club in a meal the whole family will love.
- 3/4 lb. smoked sausage, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium apple, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Tone's® Garlic & Rosemary Seasoning
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage in butter for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the potatoes, onion and apple; sauté 4 to 5 minutes longer or until apple is tender and potatoes are golden brown. Stir in the vinegar, sugar and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.