FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sausage and Spinach Alfredo
If you’re ready for a break from store-bought Alfredo sauce, making your own is a lot simpler than you may have thought. Whip up this recipe and delight your family with creamy, homemade sauce and the great taste of Jimmy Dean® sausage.
View all tips »
For best results, use grated, not shredded Parmesan cheese.
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine, cooked, drained
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 cup(s) baby spinach leaves
- Cook sausage, onion and garlic in stockpot over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage mixture to pot.
- Stir in wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until most of the wine is cooked off.
- Add pasta, cream and cheese and bring just to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in spinach and cover. Let stand 3 minutes. Season with pepper.