FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sautéed Shrimp Po’ Boys
Enjoy the taste of the Big Easy with this tangy sautéed shrimp po’ boy—a lighter alternative to the breaded shrimp po’ boy.
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay® Seasoning
- 4 French rolls, split in half lengthwise
- 1 cup(s) lettuce, shredded
- 8 tomato slices
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. capers, chopped
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, capers and hot sauce in a small dish until thoroughly blended; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently or until shrimp are cooked through. Season with Old Bay® Seasoning.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on the inside of the rolls. Fill rolls with cooked shrimp, lettuce and tomatoes. Cut rolls in half to serve.