FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach Sautéed with Garlic and Mushrooms
Spinach is so good for you, it’s gratifying when you find a recipe like this one that makes it taste even better.
View all tips »
If 6 cups sounds like a lot, remember that spinach reduces dramatically in volume when cooked.
- 2 Tbsp. Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) sliced mushrooms
- 6 cup(s) washed and stemmed Taylor Organic Baby Spinach (see tip)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a large sauté pan heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and bacon. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes until onions are soft. Add mushrooms and sauté until bacon is crisped and mushrooms are golden brown.
- Remove bacon mixture with a slotted spoon and add butter to melt.
- Then add Taylor Organic Baby Spinach into the hot pan and toss with tongs to sauté.
- When reduced to about 2 cups, add bacon mixture and lemon. Toss to mix. Serve immediately.