FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sautéed Salmon Salad with Creamy Hummus Dressing
This recipe gives you a mildly tangy dressing perfectly suited for that rich texture of salmon. Atop delicate mixed greens with red pepper and snow peas, this collection of color and flavor is sure to impress.
View all tips »
Salmon can also be grilled. Heat grill to medium-high. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Coat grill with cooking spray (or other oil) and place salmon on preheated grill rack; grill 5 minutes per side or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork. Serve as recommended for the sautéed salmon.
- 3/4 cup(s) Sabra® Original Hummus
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 12 oz. boneles, skinless salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 6 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced red pepper strips
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) snow peas, halved
- For the dressing: Stir hummus, water and cumin together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Turn off the heat and cover the pan with the lid of a large pot for an additional 3 minutes.
- Break salmon into chunks. Place salad greens in a large serving bowl, top with remaining ingredients and cooked salmon. Drizzle with dressing immediately before serving.