FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sautéed Salmon with Sweet and Sour Glaze
Enjoy this sauteed salmon with sweet and sour glaze for dinner tonight. It’s perfect for any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Coca-Cola®
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 .1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) trimmed pearl onions, par-cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) bias-cut parsnips, par-cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) snow peas, strings removed, par-cooked
- 1 1/4 cup(s) white mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1 1/4 lb. salmon fillet*, skin-on, portioned 5 ounce each
- 1/2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Combine the soda, balsamic vinegar and 1/8 teaspoon of salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce to 1/2 cup, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, 1/2 tablespoon of water and a pinch of salt. Cook just until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Add remaining vegetables and toss to combine. Remove from heat and hold while cooking fish.
- Season salmon fillets with remaining salt and pepper. Heat remaining olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place the fillets, flesh-side down into the pan. Sauté until first side is golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Flip over to skin side. Sauté until fish is opaque, but still tender, about 5 additional minutes. Remove from heat and hold warm.
- Place the pan with vegetables over medium-high heat and toss to reheat briefly. Serve fillets and mixed vegetables, drizzled with glaze.