FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Savory Shrimp Fajitas
Make fajita night extra-special with this recipe for spicy, savory shrimp fajitas.
View all tips »
- Have any leftover shrimp filling? Heat it and use it as an omelet filling topped with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Lemon adds a fresh flavor to these seafood fajitas. Don’t have lemon? Lime works as well.
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. shrimp, shells and tails removed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper (medium), cored, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 onion (medium), sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed in microwave
- Combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl. Add shrimp, toss to coat shrimp with seasonings.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Cook and stir peppers, onions and shrimp for 5 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and vegetables are soft. Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve shrimp with flour tortillas and extra lemon wedges, if desired.