FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Savory Tuna Cakes
Looking for a quick and easy appetizer idea? Think tuna croquettes, all dressed up and ready to party.
View all tips »
Serve patties with red pepper mayonnaise. Just mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons very finely chopped red pepper and 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce.
- 5 oz. solid white albacore tuna, drained and flaked (Brand varies by Club)
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) dry breadcrumbs plus 1/4 cup for coating
- 2 Tbsp. celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Combine, tuna, mayonnaise, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, celery, red pepper and seasoning in a medium bowl. Shape tuna mixture into 8 patties, approximately 1/4 cup each. Coat patties in remaining 1/4 cup breadcrumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Cook patties for approximately 3 minutes on each side or until golden and heated through.