FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Savory Tuna Quiche
Serve this quiche with a fresh green salad to make it a complete meal.
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) small onion, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 can solid white albacore tuna, drained and flaked (Brand varies by Club)
- 1 9” pie shell, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms and onions, stirring frequently until onions begin to brown and mushrooms are cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half and thyme in a large bowl. Stir in cheese, mushroom mixture and tuna. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until quiche is firm and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or chilled