FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Choose the perfect flavor of fully cooked ham – always available in club – to craft this simple yet hearty side dish. Great for entertaining or big family meals, try this for dinner or brunch.
- 6 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 cup(s) 2% milk
- 6 cup(s) thinly sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 small onion, grated
- In a large saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
- Stir in flour, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Combine potatoes, ham and onion; place half in a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish. Top with half of the sauce; repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 65 to 75 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Dot with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.