FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread
With a little extra effort, breakfast becomes fully irresistible. Mildly sweet crescent rolls stuffed with ham, eggs and a colorful vegetable medley will have you going back for seconds.
- 2 tubes (8 oz. ea.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz. thinly sliced deli ham, julienned
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll each tube of crescent dough (do not separate rectangles). Place side by side on a greased baking sheet with long sides touching; seal seams and perforations.
- Arrange ham lengthwise down center third of rectangle.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Separate one egg; set egg white aside. Beat in the egg yolk, salt, pepper and remaining eggs to cream cheese mixture. Stir in red pepper and onion.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat just until set. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon scrambled eggs over ham. Sprinkle with cheese.
- On each long side of dough, cut 1-inch-wide strips to the center to within 1/2 inch of filling.
- Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across the filling. Pinch ends to seal and tuck under.
- Beat reserved egg white; brush over dough. Bake at 375°F; for 25 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.