FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Grabbing breakfast in a pinch is far more satisfying with these easy sandwiches that are ready in minutes. Chopping the vegetables beforehand will help propel prep time so you and your family can power through the morning with a protein-rich breakfast.
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped green pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Arrange cheese slices on bottom half of bread; spoon eggs over cheese.
- Replace bread top. Slice and serve immediately.