FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
These grilled kabobs kaboom with flavor when you bring home Sam's Cub quality seafood. Grill salmon, scallops and Daily Chef™ shrimp with our fresh tomatoes and mushrooms for a deliciously impressive night of entertaining guests.
- 24 medium fresh mushrooms
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cut into thirds
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into 1 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb. sea scallops
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread two mushrooms, two tomatoes and two pieces of bacon with four pieces of fish or seafood. Brush with melted butter.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque, turning once. Combine butter, garlic powder and parsley; serve with brochettes.