FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Seasoned Corn with Bacon
Daily Chef™ frozen corn makes this savory side dish fast and easy to make for lunch among friends or dinner. Whether you like thick chunks of bacon or crispier crumbled strips, you can find the perfect cut and flavor to fit your tastes in club.
- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 1 2/3 cup(s) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. dried basil
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 1/2 teaspoon drippings.
- Sauté the corn, onion, garlic powder, lemon-pepper and basil in reserved drippings until corn is tender. Stir in bacon.