FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Seasoned Rib Roast
Servings: 6 - 8
With a longer cook time, you’ll want to plan ahead for this recipe. Let your oven do most of the work with this simple rub that adds a little zing to your tender, juicy rib roast.
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 beef ribeye roast (3 to 4 lbs.)
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over roast. Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).
- Remove to a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.