FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Semi-sweet Chocolate Cashew Bark
The easiest dessert recipe you’ll love to make. As beautiful as it is simple, chocolate bark is perfect as a holiday housewarming gift, and gorgeous stacked on a tiered serving dish.
View all tips »
Use almonds or pecans in place of cashews, if desired.
- 2 cup(s) Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup(s) salted cashew halves and pieces
- Place chocolate morsels into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute or until mostly melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cashews; pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper. Using a spatula, spread the chocolate into an 8-inch square about 1/4-inch thick. Press remaining nuts onto surface of chocolate.
- Chill in refrigerator to set. Cut into squares to serve.